Our patented VariableBounce™ technology is an elegantly simple innovation that helps optimize the shock absorption rate and the bounce performance of the trampoline. During a bounce, the VariableBounce™ System engages the springs asynchronously; a portion of the springs start to engage immediately when the jumper lands and the remaining springs engage a split-second later. Like an airbag in a car, this extra split second of time makes a big difference – especially during an awkward landing – because it allows a jumper to absorb impact forces more slowly and gradually throughout the body. Decelerating or stopping the falling jumper more slowly puts less stress on the body, less stress on the jumper’s knees, back, etc. The jumper’s body absorbs less of the fall energy so the springs absorb more and this results in a better return bounce. Bottom line, you get a smoother, more forgiving landing, and a better, higher return bounce. Our high quality AlleyOop springs, specifically engineered to bring you both comfort and height, further improve the bounce performance.
The Single-Bed VariableBounce design can’t match our premier DoubleBounce™ Trampoline with integrated AirShock™ System, but it’s still a huge jump in safety and performance over a mass market trampoline!
As with all of our AlleyOop Trampoline Systems, the Variable-Bounce comes with our strongest safety enclosure, employing our Triple-Fail-Safe™ backup system. (Basketball set, GamePak, Tent, & other accessories sold separately.)
- Two Sizes Available: 12ft & 14ft diameter
- The frame is heavy-duty, 1.9″ diameter, pre-galvanized steel, that is powder coated with a beautiful forest green, textured finish. The frame has a 2mm wall thickness.
- The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 8.5″ Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, more shock-absorbent landing and a greater return bounce.
- 96 Extra-Stretch High-Performance Springs on 14ft (88 springs on 12ft) 8.5 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel give our best bounce performance yet still offer a low-impact landing. Our springs are rust resistant using a high-quality zinc-plating process. Our frame allows the springs to handle the bounce of a 245 pound adult. The Variable-Bounce™ offers a great bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else’s trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
- Our Permatron® jumping mat is the industry leader in High-Tensile Strength, UV and Water Protection, and performance. Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
- We use high strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- All of our AlleyOop® trampolines include our patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is over 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick (no tapering). High-density, gym-quality polyethylene (crosslinked PE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a high-quality, 21-ounce, reinforced, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
- Our highest quality and strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent users from falling off of the trampoline, cushions their impacts, keeps the net from breaking/collapsing around them, is rated to withstand an impact of 295 lbs., and lasts many times longer than any other enclosure system on the market. The Unitized design of the Variable-Bounce System speeds installation time.
- Designed for use with JumpSport® or AlleyOop Sports® Trampoline Accessories (sold separately).
- 14ft Model has a maximum single-user weight rating up to 245 lbs* (240 lbs for the 12ft Model).*
(*Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs.)
NEW ITEM! AlleyOop Sports® 12ft and 14ft PowerBounce™ Trampoline Systems • Complete Single-Bed Unitized System including our safest patented Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure
Those who have tested the new PowerBounce™ system have this to say about it: “Astonishing”, “Awesome”, and simply “Wow!”
This state-of-the-art technology improves both shock – absorption and bounce performance. It’s the first and only single-bed trampoline that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, yet it also broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same set up.
The heart of the PowerBounce system is our patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm’s three stages–the top, middle, or bottom setting.
Soar to new levels! The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.
(Basketball set, GamePak, Tent and other accessories sold separately.)