Guaranteed Lowest Price, Free Delivery, and Expert Installation
Backyard Dreams, Denver, guarantees the lowest price on the AlleyOOP DoubleBounce Trampoline. We also offer free backyard consultation and free delivery to metro Denver, as well as expert installation and safety inspection.
Call 303-868-9916 for more information or to order today!
AlleyOOP DoubleBounce Trampoline Pricing: 14′: $2099 ($400 Power Bounce)
The AlleyOOP DoubleBounce backyard trampoline offers unparalleled safety and fun with the patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly, AirShock™ Technology and Triple-Fail-Safe™ Enclosure. The DoubleBed Spacing creates a shock-absorption zone that is 50 percent more forgiving, acting like a giant air pillow to reduce risks from multiple jumpers. It offers a great bounce: softer landing, smoother feel and gentler rebound for all ages and weights. Overall, this trampoline is the world’s most advanced safety-engineered trampoline.
Dual Springs Benefit
The patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly significantly boosts bounce performance and the triple-staged power arm has three adjustable performance settings, allowing athletic or larger jumpers exceptional performance. Two high-performance springs are mounted on the PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm’s three stages–the top, middle, or bottom setting. The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.
Frame and Safety Enclosure
The high strength top strap is tested to 3500 lbs and the enclosure net wraps outside the poles to create 25 percent more play space. The foam-cushioned steel poles flex on impact and the enclosure offers 360 degrees of seamless protection with the patented overlapping entry. (Nothing to tie or zip, so kids won’t forget to close!) The structure boasts four-times more durability for UV testing and five-times stronger for impact testing.
Additional Features of the DoubleBounce Trampoline
- Heavy duty frame: 1.9″ diameter, pre-galvanized steel frame; 2mm wall thickness
- Frame finish : Beautiful forest green powder coated textured finish
- The frame pad is forest green in color, blending beautifully with the landscape. It is more than 14 inches wide and 1 inch thick
- Permatron® Jumping Mat: 40 inches tall offering better ground clearance than most trampolines
- Mat provides 113 square feet of play space and has 10 rows of stitching (others have usually just four) and a unique UV shield
- Springs: 9.5″ Extra-Stretch™ high performance zinc-plated steel springs provide more shock-absorption and a stronger return bounce
- 128 Extra-Stretch High-Performance Springs
- Springs can handle bounce of 250 pound adult
- Decreased potential for injury
- High strength looped straps and steel V-rings connect the springs. Trampoline mats with grommets punched through fabric causes mat to tear and fail prematurely.
- Strongest safety enclosure system helps prevent falls off trampoline, cushions impact, withstands impact of 295 pounds and keeps net from collapsing around users
- Compatible with JumpSport® or AlleyOop Sports® Trampoline Accessories
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 250 lbs*
(*Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs.)